To ensure that all supplies, equipment and services purchased are necessary for the Institution’s Quality Management Standards and meet with the institution specified requirements. The Supply and Property Management Office (SPMO) is the overall in charge in the acquisition of new properties and equipment, its utilization and the disposal of unserviceable or no longer needed equipment of the University.
The Property & Procurement Office (PPO) serves the entire Iloilo Science and Technology University-Dumangas Campus, P.D. Monfort South, Dumangas, Iloilo in terms of procurement of supplies, materials, equipment and services.
The Property and Procurement Office shall perform the following mandate:
- Process procurement requests for supplies and equipment and their corresponding acquisitions;
- Supervise and coordinate supply and property management activities in the University;
- Plan, direct, and supervise the work of supply officers and personnel engaged in the receipt, control and issuance of supplies;
- Implement objectives, rules and regulations pertaining to supply and property management;
- Prepare and submit periodic, annual and other required reports on supplies and property inventory;
- Account for all office equipment and supplies, act as custodian of all records of property and conduct periodic inventory thereof as required by existing laws and regulations;
- Perform such other related work as may be assigned;
- Maintain of inventory stocks of basic office supplies and their issuances to various requesting units;
- Dispose of unserviceable properties and equipment.