Vision, Mission, & Goals
ISAT U as a leading science and technology university in Southeast Asia by 2030.
The University is committed to provide quality and relevant advanced education, higher technological, professional instruction and training in arts, sciences, education, architecture, engineering, agriculture,, forestry, and other fields of study, thereby producing locally oriented, globally competitive and eco-friendly human resources. It shall promote research and development programs to advance science and technology and undertake sustainable extension and production activities.
- To provide a nurturing environment where academic freedom is guaranteed and respected for the optimum development of human potential.
- To produce highly competent and eco-friendly graduates, who will become leaders and experts in their fields of specialization.
- To conduct research towards the advancement of science and technology.
- To provide extension and production activities for the improvement of the quality of life in the community.
- To provide effective and efficient delivery of services through responsive management of human, physical, financial, and information resources.
- ISAT U graduates will demonstrate:
- love of God and Nation;
- expertise in their field of specialization;
- leadership in the practice of their profession;
- social responsiveness, gender sensitivity and respect towards people and environment;
- awareness of and concern to domestic and global issues;
- ability to communicate effectively and think critically and creatively.
- ISAT U graduates will work:
- with integrity and commitment in their respective fields of endeavors;
- harmoniously in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment
- ISAT U graduates will engage in:
- life-long learning by keeping abreast with the latest development in the society;
- the development and transfer of technology.